How to make money online
- 2nd November 2016
5 Tried and tested ways you can make money online
1. Creating your own website
How do you make money from a website? Simple answer advertising. This post isn’t going to give you the information to create the next big billion dollar idea like Facebook etc.. What it will tell you is how to make money from simple blogs by using Google Adsense.
Google Adsense is basically allocating space on your blog or website for people to advertise through google, when someone clicks on the advert you get paid for that click. Its fairly simple all you need to do is have content others might be interested in, create a simple blog using an online website creator like Squarespace, Wix or wordpress add Google Adsense and away you go.
2. Trading online
Trading online has become much easier for people with no clue about stocks, commodities, and currencies to trade and make money. Websites like Etoro allow novices to start trading from as little as £50 and its possible to make money if your sensible and do research before investing your money.
To be honest you can make money without really doing a thing, Etoro has a feature where you can copy experienced traders. Its known as a social trading platform, you can even do it from an app on your phone when your out. Here are the key tips:
- Research the history of someone your going to copy and make sure they have a good track record.
- Never deposit more money than your willing to use.
- Use the demo mode first before using your own money.
- Watch youtube videos first that will teach you how Etoro works in detail.
3. Gigs on Fiverr
What is Fiverr?? Fiverr is a online marketplace where freelancers offer tasks and services, beginning at a cost of $5 per job performed. The site is primarily used by freelancers who use Fiverr to offer services to customers worldwide.
There are two ways you can make money from Fiverr.
- By simply creating a Gig (offering a service) this could be anything from designing logo’s, doing voice overs, making videos, animation, almost anything you like.. Click here to check it out for yourself fiverr.com
- By buying a Gig from someone and sell it on for more money. For example find a good logo designer buy the logo of them for $5 and sell it on to someone else for more, you could apply for jobs on Upwork or by advertising on social media.
4. Youtube videos
Everyone knows it possible to profit from making youtube videos and its a similar priciple to making money from building your own website.
- Create a youtube account
- Come up with interesting, educational, funny, creative videos
- Share videos on social media and hope the go viral
- Get paid a percentage by Youtube of the advertising, you need over 1000 views
5. Sell photos
If you are any good with a camera taking killer shots and can be creative, try uploading your photos for free to stock websites. Check out my list below:
This is never going to make you vastly wealthy but it is a good way to make some money and it all ads up.